- Python integration. Flexible access to Python modules opens up new possibilities, e. g. machine learning.
- Enhanced back-test and optimization options for trading strategies. Monte Carlo, time-controlled re-optimization and improved visualization.
- New portfolio management tools. Completely revised portfolio back-testing function with even more flexibility and shorter calculation times.
- Innovative tools for traders, analysts and portfolio managers. Such as correlation matrix, dynamic volume analysis and creation of spreads.
- Shared stand with Refinitiv and EnergyCharts in hall 3, stand 222.
Rule-based trading reduces emotional uncertainty factors through a clear system and therefore gains more and more supporters in energy trading. Tradesignal offers all tools for traders and portfolio managers – from analysis to development to optimization and evaluation of trading strategies. Precision, ease of use and flexibility are priority. If you would like to get a direct insight into the new Tradesignal version 10, we cordially invite you to our stand 222 in hall 3.
The new features include the following:
Python: The programming language is the clear number 1 in the field of data science and trading. With Tradesignal 10 you have access to all Python modules and benefit from new possibilities, including e.g. machine learning. Together with Tradesignal, Python developers can now combine the best of both worlds.
- Data connectivity. Direct connections to Bloomberg, Refinitiv and Trayport, among others.
- Backtesting. Tradesignal offers genetic and walk-forward optimization.
- Performance reports. Detailed analysis of trading strategies with many key figures.
- Position Manager. Tradesignal monitors all positions and sends alerts.
- Spreads & continuous contracts. Convenient creation and visualization of spreads and adjusted continuous contracts.
Enhanced back-test and optimization options: With Tradesignal 10 you have new options for optimization, e. g. Monte Carlo, time-controlled re-optimization and a new heat map for visualization.
New portfolio management tools: The completely revised portfolio back-testing function now offers even more flexibility in the composition of trading instruments and faster calculation of results.
Tradesignal and Refinitiv present their solutions on a joint exhibition stand: Tradesignal as a specialist for technical analysis and algorithmic trading and Refinitiv with fundamental analysis, forecasts and news.
Stefan Küster, energy trader, professional technical analyst and operator of the website EnergyCharts.de will be at the stand this year again as well. He will explain which price brands have to be considered for electricity, gas, oil, etc. and which tools help you with the daily analysis.
Secure your personal appointment now at our stand and exchange ideas with our experts.